The DATA facility (Data, Support, Processing, Accessible) supports researchers throughout the processing and digital journey of data (storage, sharing and publication).
It offers in
– Databases, to design, implement, administer and maintain databases in the framework of the research unit’s thematic projects
– Data analysis, to acquire, produce, manage, process and disseminate geospatial and diachronic data using geomatic tools (GPS, GIS, Remote Sensing, Geo-visualisation – Web mapping)
– Open sciences, to manage data warehouses to facilitate data sharing in compliance with FAIR principles (make data findable, accessible, interoperable, reusable)
The DATA facility manages and makes available :
– institutional dataverse repositories and data warehouses to enhance and perpetuate the accessibility of deposited datasets.
– ESRI software licences (ArcGIS)
– technical assistance Database – GIS and annual training (QGIS software)