Membre de :
The main topic of my research is the study of symbioses between eukaryotes, prokaryotes and viruses by evaluating the consequences of these long-lasting interactions on the life-history traits of the partners through cellular, physiological and genetic approaches. Currently, I am studying more specifically: (1) The different cytoplasmic incompatibility patterns induced by Wolbachia in Culex pipiens mosquitoes. (ANR CIAWOL; Muse EwolPip Project; thesis of Manon Bonneau; thesis of Alice Namias); (2) The prevalence, diversity and mode of transmission of CPDV, a densovirus specific to Culex pipiens (Projet ANSES Densotool; thesis of Mine Altinli).
– Co-leader of the SFRI-IDIL program (Interdisciplinary in lab’ graduate program)
– Vice-President of the national section of CNU 67 “Population Biology and Ecology”
– Co-responsible teaching unit from cells to organisms for first-year students (800 students)
– Co-responsible M1 and M2 of the master course “Integrative Biology of Interactions” B2I (co-accredited with the University of Perpignan-Via domitia)
– Deputy Director of the MUSE RIVE “Infectious risks and vectors” key initiative, in charge of training and thematic aspects related to ecology and evolution.
– Elected member of the board of the Biology-Ecology teaching department